, , , , , , , , , , ,

In the British Parliament there are two ‘houses’; The House of Commons and the House of Lords. by tradition they don’t refer to each other directly, they speak only of ‘The Other Place’. Isn’t tradition wonderful!

I haven’t posted here recently, but I have another blog that I use for arty things, so we shall call that the ‘other place’. I posted there instead. You may find it an interesting place.

Over there I deal with my other writing, The Decorative Folk Artist, the non-fiction bits, along with any painting I get to do along the way.

The ‘other place’ is called … Kim, splash it! should you wish to visit.

But stay tuned here, because it will soon be Voice Week, so ‘this place’ will be busy then.